Posts Feed showing wrong time

Block caching is set to the default 5 min on your community so I am not seeing anything immediately wrong that would cause this to be 4 hours outdated. I did clear the cache and it updated correctly. Please keep an eye on this and let us know if this happens again as we may need someone to take a further look 🙂 .

33 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Block caching is set to the default 5 min on your community so I am not seeing anything immediately wrong that would cause this to be 4 hours outdated. I did clear the cache and it updated correctly. Please keep an eye on this and let us know if this happens again as we may need someone to take a further look 🙂 .

Hey Jim, thanks for looking into it.

Unfortunately, it seems to be immediately back:

image.png.c1c94b983e617ad3478c7b8a8bce091d.png

Previously I tried removing that block and re-adding it, and it fixed it for me, but was back to this way the next time I visited the page.

Could you please disable all third party applications and plugins then switch to an unmodified theme? Once I disable those it looks to immediately resolve the issue without clearing cache again so likely something is amiss there. I would suggest upgrading your third party applications/plugins then test again.