Forum Adverts (Support)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi, Michael - 

I hope you’re well!

I purchased and (I believe) installed your Forum Adverts plug-in.  I can see it in the ACP under System-> Site Features-> Applications.

Problem though: it shows up under Applications Not Currently Installed….but I’m pretty sure I did install it; and, when I click the + button, I get this:

2C133/4 The application you are attempting to install appears to be installed already. To reinstall the application you must first uninstall it.

I get a similar prompt when I hit the INSTALL button on your page.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks so much for your time…this plug-in should really be helpful to us!

dB

7 hours ago, David Bryce said:

I purchased and (I believe) installed your Forum Adverts plug-in.  I can see it in the ACP under System-> Site Features-> Applications.

Just replied to your PM requesting more information/advice. Can you check and get back to me.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It did not work for me.  

I do not think it was because I set it up improperly.  I believe the problem is that the app only puts the adverts in the header and footer, which I already have successfully populated.  I want to be able to select where the adverts go - specifically, to put the advert in between the first and second post in the threads.   I am under the impression that option is not available with this app.

dB

• 2 months later...