Add Marketplace option to search by author?

I'm having some serious problems finding certain apps in the Marketplace (they exist and are active, but I cannot browse to them in the Marketplace to update or install them).

This led me to wonder: could we possibly add an option where we could enter an author name and/or click the author name in an app's tile for a list of apps by that author?  It wouldn't rectify the above issue (which mystifies me, since I can download and install them manually), but it would be nice.

Edited by liquidfractal

11 minutes ago, liquidfractal said:

I'm having some serious problems finding certain apps in the Marketplace (they exist and are active, but I cannot browse to them in the Marketplace to update or install them).

Marketplace only shows resources compatible with the version you’re browsing. If you are using a 4.6, you won’t see 4.5 resources anymore. 

I think it should display and not allow to install. But definitely should display. 

Thanks for the clarification @Adriano Faria.  Yeah, it should definitely display (I'm using 4.5 and preparing to upgrade, but I find that some apps for 4.4 still work and the developers either haven't updated version numbers or are just lazy).

I still think a search by author function would be useful though.

Edited by liquidfractal