Page Builder - Upload Images Block

Davyc

OK I added a bug to the tracker about an issue with the Page Builder - Upload Images Block and it's disappeared without any reason as to why.  The issue is that in the Advanced Tab there is provision for some custom CSS, which doesn't work.

For extreme measure to be sure the CSS was not working I entered a border-radius of 100px - nothing (I tried other numbers BTW)

image.png.cd08370579fd46b6179642e6f2315723.png

image.png.9f3fc759712d5f2ae135c2a31ba6cda2.png

So I did some console work and found the element I needed and added a 5px border (as seen below) and added the command to the custom CSS file and it worked.

image.png.e6e05c2a8ee313cde59439d0e00cb70b.png

image.png.bbeec1adb3cb927fcb7781304da8f859.png

So two questions:

Why isn't it working?  and more importantly, why was my bug report removed from the tracker with no reason given?

Another question is, will this be fixed or is it to become an unworkable relic?

With thanks 🙂

@Nathan Explosion Thanks for pointing that out to me, it makes sense.  It doesn't explain why the report was removed without explanation.  It would have been easy to state what you said and then closed the bug report, but just removing it without explanation is not the kind of response expected.  Anyway, thanks for clearing that up for me, I'll stick to using custom CSS at least I know that works 🙂

Just now, Davyc said:

It doesn't explain why the report was removed without explanation

A) it's not a bug with the current beta version
B) it's not a bug with the current released version
C) Is it really that important? If so, flag the developers and ask them directly why they removed it.

1 minute ago, Davyc said:

I'll stick to using custom CSS at least I know that works

The way you were trying to make it work also works, if you do the right thing.

Anyway...I always personally stick to custom CSS anyway.

15 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Is it really that important? If so, flag the developers and ask them directly why they removed it.

Well, yes it is because if you hadn't replied to my topic I would have been in the dark as to why - how many others have reported what they thought were bugs but turned out not to be and no word of explanation.  It would be courteous to give a short explanation and then close the report.  That way if someone else encounters the same issue they would see that it really wasn't an issue lol.