Club sub-forums

Giray

I think I might be losing it 😰 I really thought I had read somewhere, recently, that we were getting subforums for clubs. Did I dream it or did I read it somewhere. This is a serious question, not trying to prod the beast (well, maybe a little 😉

Anyone. And tell me nicely, I'm older now 💤

Edited by Giray

23 minutes ago, Giray said:

I think I might be losing it 😰 I really thought I had read somewhere, recently, that we were getting subforums for clubs. Did I dream it or did I read it somewhere. This is a serious question, not trying to prod the beast (well, maybe a little 😉

Anyone. And tell me nicely, I'm older now 💤

As much as I hate to admit it to myself, I too am older now and getting more so by the second... ⏲️

IPS seems content with Clubs "as is" and hasn't communicated to the community (to my knowledge) that subforums or any other additional features are in the pipeline. They seem content on letting third-party developers step in and further develop it instead of doing it themselves. ☹️ 

At this point in time @InvisionHQ seems to be the only developer willing to take on the challenge of adding additional club enhancements outside of the functionality that the Members Shop provides.

35 minutes ago, IP-Gamers said:

There are no subforums in the clubs.

Thanks. Yup, I know that, use them a lot. But I could have 'sworn' that I read somewhere that there were some on the horizon. 4.6? One of the plugins? Shame that this does not happen, it would be a big deal for us.

Edited by Giray

1 hour ago, Chris Anderson said:

At this point in time @InvisionHQ seems to be the only developer willing to take on the challenge of adding additional club enhancements outside of the functionality that the Members Shop provides.

Agreed. I actually have it installed. But if memory serves, he had mentioned that it was simply not possible because of 'nodes'? I would pay for that ability right now, it would be very very useful to us.

NEVER MIND. I'M AN IDIOT. I was the one having the conversation with him. Seems like he might do it.

If there was a mic drop smilie, I would insert it, followed by taking a hammer to my own head. 🔨

**EDIT**

Oh, funny. Just went over there to post and saw that you were on the conversation too @Chris Anderson. I think I'll go take a long nap.

Edited by Giray