Add earlier value to the "title was changed" comment.

bpn

Just expanding on this request--it would be nice to see previous values in Moderation History in general (perhaps when edit history is turned on).

Showing the original values may not always be appropriate. What if a member creates a thread with inappropriate words in them?

User changed the title from you can all go eat a bag of ^@#%#$! donkey nuts to I keep losing my post drafts because of a bug on your web site

• 2 weeks later...

Also, it should make a difference if the edit was done by the topicstarter or a moderator.

As it is now it's the username of the moderator that is referred to, it should instead refer to "A moderator". Like this:

10 min A moderator changed the title  from Forum to How do I make a forum invisible to guests?

50 minutes ago, bpn said:

Also, it should make a difference if the edit was done by the topicstarter or a moderator.

As it is now it's the username of the moderator that is referred to, it should instead refer to "A moderator". Like this:

Could you expand on this please? Why not show which moderator changed the title? As a means to protect them from potential backlash from the topic starter?