Club nodding

It was extremely great to add to this setting

44950774b420420bc028846092a9ca05.png

what types of clubs are included, becouse I must edit every template include clubnodes and add this code:
{{if $club->type === $club::TYPE_PUBLIC}}

let him include only clubs that are designated as subsections of our community and can only be created by administrators. And not included custom clubs created by regular users.

I think having an option to only show promoted/premium clubs or recommended clubs only would be a nice feature. I have clubs I would like to show but can't on the forum index (without heavy theme modification).

Added to this display it should (especially for forums) create a singular outer forum (that takes you to the club) and then all of the topics section display as children/subforums instead.

On 3/6/2021 at 10:46 AM, Morrigan said:

I think having an option to only show promoted/premium clubs or recommended clubs only would be a nice feature. I have clubs I would like to show but can't on the forum index (without heavy theme modification).

Added to this display it should (especially for forums) create a singular outer forum (that takes you to the club) and then all of the topics section display as children/subforums instead.

I like this idea. Are you thinking this would be a good opportunity to entice members to join certain clubs you want them to? 

Well this is two fold, it will help direct users to clubs, at the moment they are extremely underutilized in my opinion. I can't have them on the index page (at all) because there are just so many of them and when a club has more than one topics (which I know you can restrict but shouldn't be what you need to do to get a clean front end) tab then you have multiples of them.

Right now its even broken in Grid view but the table view is alright (note grid view is broken and I'll screenshot if you want to get a bug logged its at the end. But look at this:

image.png.99f3b2801775a8151022fefe64860979.png

And even more fun they aren't listed in club order so it will bring organization:

image.png.c2a0d9b5942eed2d3bc0a784cac3cf78.png

The top and bottom one there are a part of the same club but note that there are other ones between them.

It would look better to be:

Outer forum: Learn HTML/CSS
Description
Subforums: General Conversion, Ask for Help, Quick Tips

I mean this opinion stands for EVERYWHERE that they are shown but forums are probably the worst followed by Gallery.

But to the original posters point; Also restricting this to specific clubs that I believe are ones that should be displayed should be an option and you may want to even go so far as to being able to feature them in specific sections. Like my Software club probably won't have a lot of Gallery stuff that necessarily needs to be shown off (if any) but my Artists club would but probably not as much a place in the forums.

You could even monetize it and allow only "subscribers clubs will be displayed in these locations.

I'm sure there is more but that should hopefully help @Jordan Invision

Broken Grid:

image.thumb.png.16d14103d5ecdcea105720e0b8fc5884.png

1 hour ago, Zdeněk Tůma said:

e.g. i just edit template for showing only 'main' forum from public clubs

But how do you determine that? And what if there are multiple with equal importance? My IPS Staff People club both the General and the IPS Character Manager forums are important in that club, thus my sub-forum idea. Then you aren't selecting the "wrong" one.

On 3/8/2021 at 11:29 PM, Morrigan said:

But how do you determine that? And what if there are multiple with equal importance? My IPS Staff People club both the General and the IPS Character Manager forums are important in that club, thus my sub-forum idea. Then you aren't selecting the "wrong" one.

just determine by forums id