Add Topics to My Reading List

1 minute ago, OptimusBain said:

Very interesting plugin. Will definitely buy it when I am in front of my desktop computer.

One question, are you thinking of adding categories to the reading list? That would be just perfect. When a user has added many topics to his reading list, having them categorized would help so much.

Thanks a lot.

To be honest, I did not think about adding categories at all until now. The thing is that categories can not be added by individual members and be individual for each member. If categories are added, they will have to be the same for everyone. 

That being said, I have made a note of this. No promisses though as to when it will be added, if at all, but I will definitely look into it.

6 minutes ago, Miss_B said:

To be honest, I did not think about adding categories at all until now. The thing is that categories can not be added by individual members and be individual for each member. If categories are added, they will have to be the same for everyone. 

That being said, I have made a note of this. No promisses though as to when it will be added, if at all, but I will definitely look into it.

Thanks a lot. Even a general Category system where admin can add a few of them based on his forum's needs would be great.

44 minutes ago, OptimusBain said:

I just purchased your application. Looking really good. I was wondering if the only possibility is to have the reading list in the main menu. 

Would there be a possibility to have an option to add it under my profile, followed countent, etc?

Thanks

Screenshot_20210307_094103.png

Yes, that is possible. I have added it on my to do list for the next version,

Edited by Miss_B
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @Miss_B. This plugin is great but I have a major problem. I don't see the link "Add Topic to My Reading List" in each topic.

In addition, when I want to see logs, i have an error :

UnderflowException: lang_not_exists__delete_all_entries_confirm_message (0)
#0 /home/xxxxx/public_html/applications/topicslist/modules/admin/settings/logs.php(124): IPS\_Lang->get('delete_all_entr...')
#1 /home/xxxxx/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\topicslist\modules\admin\settings\_logs->manage()
#2 /home/xxxxx/public_html/applications/topicslist/modules/admin/settings/logs.php(31): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/xxxxx/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\topicslist\modules\admin\settings\_logs->execute()
#4 /home/xxxxx/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

13 minutes ago, Olmyster said:

Hi @Miss_B. This plugin is great but I have a major problem. I don't see the link "Add Topic to My Reading List" in each topic.

In addition, when I want to see logs, i have an error :

UnderflowException: lang_not_exists__delete_all_entries_confirm_message (0)
#0 /home/xxxxx/public_html/applications/topicslist/modules/admin/settings/logs.php(124): IPS\_Lang->get('delete_all_entr...')
#1 /home/xxxxx/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\topicslist\modules\admin\settings\_logs->manage()
#2 /home/xxxxx/public_html/applications/topicslist/modules/admin/settings/logs.php(31): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/xxxxx/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\topicslist\modules\admin\settings\_logs->execute()
#4 /home/xxxxx/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

Did you set the permissions under Permissions->Allowed Groups at the app 's settings page?

Regarding the error, I have fixed it and uploaded a new version. Thank you for reporting it.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Thank you for being a client! The Invision Community Marketplace is closing October 30 2023, so I am moving all of my files over to my personal site https://www.yourforumservices.com

Bookmark https://www.yourforumservices.com and the new Marketplace Directory https://www.invisioneer.org/.