Pages: Ability to use getReciprocalItems in same database

Goza

Anyway possible, if we can use getReciprocalItems in the same database like it would be using remote database. In the current form, the relationship database in the same database would use the listing/display and not the getReciprocalItems. 

If it is possible, how? 

One of our database we use it as a bug tracker, many users in our community would report bugs to us the same issue but wording it differently. Also, in pages we cannot merge records together so if we use getReciprocalItems and customized  {$item->customFieldDisplayByKey('my_key', 'listing')|raw} would be great 😃

4 minutes ago, Goza said:

Small update, I have found if both topics are in the same category, it will not show up. Did a quick test, creating 2 different topics in different categories and getReciprocalItems will show up. 

I don't have that issue..... The two screenshots above all of the articles are in the same category.

So I thought it was my template but reverse the database back to default form listing/display and found out:

• Create record 1 
    • link record 2 after creating record 1 using the update record form does not show in record 2
  • create record 2
    • link record 1 after creating record 2 using the update record form does not show in record 1
  • create record 3
    • link record 1 and 2 during the editForm after creating the record, it shows in record 1 and 2.