Wall of Fame -Top Topics/Member /Forums /Moderators

Getting this error after latest update:

SELECT *, item_id FROM `core_solved_index`  LEFT JOIN `forums_topics` ON core_solved_index.item_id = forums_topics.tid WHERE core_solved_index.app = 'forums' AND 1=1 GROUP BY `item_id` ORDER BY solved_date DESC LIMIT 0,5
IPS\Db\Exception: Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column '***_invision.core_solved_index.id' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by (1055)
#0 /home/**/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(383): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/****_invi...', Array, true)
#1 /home/**/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(441): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /home/**/public_html/applications/famewall/modules/front/famewall/famewall.php(157): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /home/**/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\famewall\modules\front\famewall\_famewall->manage()
#4 /home/**/public_html/applications/famewall/modules/front/famewall/famewall.php(35): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/**/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\famewall\modules\front\famewall\_famewall->execute()
#6 /home/**/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Edited by kotaco
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, James101 said:

Hi,

Is it possible to have the links to other categories or filter option on the Wall of Fame page itself instead of setting different dropdowns on Menu Manager?

Hi. I am not sure that I understand what you mean. Can you please post a screenshot?

• 9 months later...

Hello,

Getting this error:

SELECT forums_topics.tid FROM `forums_topics`  LEFT JOIN `forums_forums` ON forums_topics.forum_id=forums_forums.id WHERE 1=1 AND forums_topics.approved=1 AND forums_topics.approved!=-2 AND forums_topics.approved!=-3 AND ( NULLIF(forums_topics.moved_to, '') IS NULL ) AND forums_topics.forum_id IN(2,3,4,5,6,7,9) AND forums_forums.min_posts_view<=521 ORDER BY posts DESC LIMIT 5
IPS\Db\Exception: Column 'posts' in order clause is ambiguous (1052)
#0 /var/www/html/106160/system/Db/Select.php(388): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*x319571::x319...', Array, true)
#1 /var/www/html/106160/system/Db/Select.php(446): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /var/www/html/106160/system/Content/Item.php(3231): iterator_to_array(Object(IPS\Db\Select))
#4 /var/www/html/106160/applications/forums/sources/Topic/Topic.php(305): IPS\Content\_Item::getItemsWithPermission(Array, 'posts DESC', '5', 'read', -1, 0, Object(IPS\Member), true, false, false, false, NULL, false, true, true, true, false)
#5 /var/www/sitefiles/x319571/applications/famewall/modules/front/famewall/famewall.php(120): IPS\forums\_Topic::getItemsWithPermission(Array, 'posts DESC', '5', 'read', -1)
#6 /var/www/html/106160/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\famewall\modules\front\famewall\_famewall->manage()
#7 /var/www/sitefiles/x319571/applications/famewall/modules/front/famewall/famewall.php(35): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /var/www/html/106160/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\famewall\modules\front\famewall\_famewall->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/106160/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

• 1 year later...

Thank you for being a client! The Invision Community Marketplace is closing October 30 2023, so I am moving all of my files over to my personal site https://www.yourforumservices.com

Bookmark https://www.yourforumservices.com and the new Marketplace Directory https://www.invisioneer.org/.