CP-Admin Statistics: domain name for address mail

MEVi

Hello,

In the statistics there is no function to view the number of members in relation to the domain name associated with their email addresses. You should also have a history of sending errors by domain name. Because when a domain name is revoked it is not very easy to notice it.

Howdy! 

Wondering, what about downloading your members list then performing a quick search to see how many times (for example gmail.com) appears. Thoughts? 

I know it's a little extra footwork but should accomplish what you're going for. 

Have to have a think about the other two. You might be able to achieve that if you use a third-party like Sendgrid for instance. 

Hello,

Sendgrid out of subject did not seek as has optimized sends sought to identify domain names associated with email addresses that would be dubious. The problem of data extraction requires a long administrative procedure which poses problems to identify exotic email addresses.

I am looking for a simple way to identify domain names associated with an email address that have been revoked. In B2evolution I had such a feature. According to this collection of laws it is forbidden to subcontract the sending of mail: http://caspam.org/spam-illegal.html

I have members who have passed away certain had proprietary domain names that have been deregistered. You (Invision Power) have almost 500'000 members it is clear that you also have to face this problem of domain names that have been revoked and then some have been bought back, so having a more precise statistic will be very practical.