Problem with refreshing .css files

Hi, I've been struggling for some time with the problem that it doesn't refresh my .css files or does it for a very long time. Two days ago I was editing EUIP application settings and until now I have not refreshed my CSS files. It adds new classes on the forum and does not add them either. Any advice what to do in this situation? Cleaning the cache in your browser does not help, in cloudflare the same. Thank you in advance for any help.

42 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

It sounds like you may need to clear your site cache?

Support > Something isn't working correctly

I'll be honest I don't fully know what you're editing.

I did it, unfortunately it still doesn't refresh my .css files I have no idea if it doesn't read me the .css files or just something is more serious. It doesn't matter what it edits because it is the same problem anyway. HTML files work normally, only the problem is with CSS

I ahve the same problem now.

I added file storage directories on server and in files, selected teh new storage directories, amongst others one for themes - and I know I set all owners and permissions correctly.

Next I added a few blocks, for the bogs a.o., and it complained about nogt being able to get the blog entries themselves, stats no problem, but latest entries not. Next I started editing the blog categories, in teh ACP of course, and changing some of the blogs to other categories. After that I did a refresh on the public side, and all css was gone. It has bene liek that for a few hours now, and whatever I do, it does not appear to come back as it should. Cleared cache iof browser and of the site, to no avail.

Currently rebooting the host to see if that fixes it.

Kind regards, Wim

1 hour ago, wimg said:

Ok, my problem was resolved by going through the Support option, and having it fixed automatically. That did the trick.

Kind regards, Wim

I mean, what did you do because I'm not helped by cleaning the cache in ACP

Basically, went throught the Support option, executed it, and all was fine again. Just wonderign whether you tried that, because it wasn't clear to me whether you did or not.

From the ACP: System - Support - Something isn't working correctly

and you should have a button to execute there if it finds something wrong. Worked for me.

HTH, kind regards, Wim