[Paid] Sticky Notes - Similar Plugin

Hello,

I am looking for a similar plugin like Sticky NotesI already have this plugin but it has not been updated to 4.5 and the OP is busy and takes forever to reply to issues. I don't blame him as everyone has a real life but this plugin was being widely used on my forum before. I want a few other features with it - 

- Option for atleast Root Admins/Staff group to post a sticky for a particular page only and not the entire application

- Support to other applications - Members Shop, Commerce, Individual user profiles, Individual topics, Individual Commerce Products, FAQ, Raffles, etc

- Option to customize the look and size of the note or we can discuss what kind of look is doable other than the yellow sticky note?

Thank you!

14 minutes ago, James101 said:

2. Can I make a notice on individual user profile and individual threads or since its a forum application the notice will be visible on all pages?

There's a criteria for applications, so it would be shown on each page within the application, but I guess I could enhance the criteria.

2 minutes ago, Fosters said:

There's a criteria for applications, so it would be shown on each page within the application, but I guess I could enhance the criteria.

Thank you for the quick reply! I would be really interested if you can adjust the application to give an option for individual topics and user profiles. Happy to buy it first or however you want it.