Advance Permissions for clubs forums

kmk

The page added to clubs contain good privacy options,

for not club members,

for club members,

for moderators 

I would like have forum that only for moderators. So the club will be able to have forum topics open for club members, as well for moderators. 

If righ now someone can share the solution to implement the permiss on I would like to give a try. 

There contain an option "User can see topics posted by others users", it is ok for topics with privacy, but the forum still be accessible for members.

What I want to have is a forum only can see by MODERATORS, INSIDE A CLUB. 

IMG_20201019_091027.jpg

2 hours ago, Daniel F said:

You have posted this suggestion already

Hi, this is an use of scene. Right now as moderator I can use the merge ability to moderate this repeated topics. 

But maybe 2 topics, or more topics, because people will not check before if some of the hundreds topics are same. (or sometime are similars but not same at all).

With this scene in mind, I would like have another manage contents ability, "Set this topic similar as similar with", then show a 🔎 button where I can type the title to search it.

Finally these titles searched and selected will appear in the Summary Topic box, as "Similar Content". So user read a topic, through the Summary Topic will know there anothers similars topics they can read. 

Edited by kmk

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Adriano Faria
      This plugin will display Clubs Topic features (forums in Clubs) on Forums (app) index. It will display only forums that the user can see.
      Setting:
      Clubs forums position Above regular forums Below regular forums Type of Forums to display Only Forums from Clubs that I am member Forums from Clubs that I have permission to view Forums from specific Clubs Note:
      What is the advantage of using this plugin over default IPS feature? This plugin has 2 advantages: You can choose the block position You can choose to list: only forums from Clubs the user is member (IPS lists ALL forums, even those from clubs the member isn't member) only forums from specific Clubs
    • By Adriano Faria
      This widget will display clubs card on Forums index. Users will see Clubs he has permission to view.
      Settings:
      Number of club cards to display Sort Clubs by: Latest Activity, Most Members, Most Content, Latest Created or Name Position: Above or below Forums categories
    • By Sonya*
      This app allows creating club features based on the IPS Pages databases. E.g. if you have an Articles database, the app will allow clubs‘ owners creating articles within the club. Any database that exists in Pages and uses categories can be added to the club. Visit a demo club to see how it looks like.
      Features:
      Per group permission for using database as club content area Database permissions are replaced by club permissions Club header is added automatically to the listing and record view Club owners can change the feature and description New entries are shown in the club Overview tab Clubs use database templates for Category List, Record, and Record Form defined in the database settings NEW! A template to list the records as nice featured cards is included NOTE: Pages must be installed and enabled to use this app.
    • By Sonya*
      I have a forum that has no "Read topics" permission for the guests.

I would like the guests to see the forum and the topic titles, but not able to read the topic content itself. So, I have enabled Users without read permission can open forum?

My board uses Fluid view:

With this setup, guests cannot see the topics from the forum above in the topics list. They also do not see a forum itself in the filter box on the right side. I have expected the guest will see those topics in the fluid list, but when someone clicks on the topic title, then Custom No Permission Error will be displayed.
      At the moment there is no difference in the fluid view whether I enable/disable Users without read permission can open forum?
      Does it work as desired or a setup error from me or a bug?
    • By Sonya*
      This app allows creating club features based on the Pages databases. E. g. if you have an Articles database, the app will allow the clubs‘ owners to create articles within the club. Any database that exists in Pages can be added to the club. The permission for databases is defined in the the clubs permissions for each user group. Only databases that use categories can be used in clubs. Visit a demo club to see how it looks like.
      Features:
      Set per group permission for every database in the group settings Database category permissions are replaced by club permissions Club header is added to category index and record Club owner can change the category name and description Show records in the club overview tab Clubs use database templates for Category List, Record, and Record Form set in the database settings NOTE: Pages must be installed and enabled to use this app.