Advance Permissions for clubs forums

kmk

The page added to clubs contain good privacy options,

for not club members,

for club members,

for moderators 

I would like have forum that only for moderators. So the club will be able to have forum topics open for club members, as well for moderators. 

If righ now someone can share the solution to implement the permiss on I would like to give a try. 

There contain an option "User can see topics posted by others users", it is ok for topics with privacy, but the forum still be accessible for members.

What I want to have is a forum only can see by MODERATORS, INSIDE A CLUB. 

IMG_20201019_091027.jpg

2 hours ago, Daniel F said:

You have posted this suggestion already

Hi, this is an use of scene. Right now as moderator I can use the merge ability to moderate this repeated topics. 

But maybe 2 topics, or more topics, because people will not check before if some of the hundreds topics are same. (or sometime are similars but not same at all).

With this scene in mind, I would like have another manage contents ability, "Set this topic similar as similar with", then show a 🔎 button where I can type the title to search it.

Finally these titles searched and selected will appear in the Summary Topic box, as "Similar Content". So user read a topic, through the Summary Topic will know there anothers similars topics they can read. 

Edited by kmk