"Page Builder: Images" carousel not carouseling on mobile

Been really anxious to set this widget up for our community to have it cycle recent news from our magazine. So I set it up in a closed forum, and before setting it upon the homepage I decided to see how it looks on mobile. Welp... the carousel isn't carouseling 😄
desktop works fine, But when zooming in to force it to use the mobile interface, it breaks again and doesn't return to function when zooming out late. Got a screen rec to show the problem.

*Also, how do I make mobile screen recordings NOT take up six miles of vertical space in forum messages?  

Desktop:

Mobile:

@Daniel F Looks like the carousel is now carouseling on mobile, but it's still acting weird when putting the block in the sidebar (not carouseling or not not returning to the first picture after showing them all)...
Also, While we're on the subject, if you guys could enable re-sorting the pictures (like is possible with the links and captions) it would be perfect. Because right now if you want to make sort of a "news strip" - when you have a new story, you need to delete the last photo and upload one that will take up the No.1 spot, but currently the pic you upload automatically goes to the last spot and you can't move it - thus forcing you to delete all the pictures and re-upload them in the new order.

• 2 months later...
On 9/21/2020 at 7:47 AM, Pavel Chernitsky said:

@Daniel F
Also, While we're on the subject, if you guys could enable re-sorting the pictures (like is possible with the links and captions) it would be perfect. Because right now if you want to make sort of a "news strip" - when you have a new story, you need to delete the last photo and upload one that will take up the No.1 spot, but currently the pic you upload automatically goes to the last spot and you can't move it - thus forcing you to delete all the pictures and re-upload them in the new order.

I've been looking for a solution to this issue as well. Has it been implemented somewhere  that I've missed? Thanks!