"Manage Blocks" Doesn't Expand

Go to solution Solved by bfarber,

Hello all. 
On my main forum page on the left hand side, the arrow that says "Manage Blocks" no longer expands and allows me to add or reposition blocks. 

I am an administrator as confirmed by the fact that I see the arrow and when I click it, the blocks that I was previously able to put into place show up and I can edit them. 

The issue is that the Manage Blocks arrow doesn't slide out and show me any options. Have you dealt with this? What could the issue be?

Edit: I also want to note that I have went back to the default theme as I assumed it could be an incompatibility issue. That did not resolve the issue. 

Edited by OGXbox

• Solution

You are most likely encountering a javascript error. You can check your browser console to see if the error clues you in on the problem.

I would recommend running the support tool and disabling all third party addons when prompted in order to test if the issue still occurs. This will also clear javascript caches which could be the cause of the problem.

bfarber's suggestion helped me find and fix the issue. 

Long story short: It was the "Store Products" plugin that I used to show the store products in the side bar. 

I forgot that it was a third-party plugin and it never crossed my mind that it could be the culprit.