Ability to associate App/Plugin after the fact?

Morrigan

Some of my Apps and plugins weren't showing up in the Marketplace so I just "said it was custom" but now I can't even attempt to associate an app or plugin that is and SHOULD be in the marketplace. Best one to point out that I couldn't find at the time was Fosters "Trophies and Medals" app.

Without the association I doubt that I can update the app since you can't download it anymore direct from the marketplace. I have a few like this that were unfindable in the association process but for sure exist in the marketplace.

8 hours ago, Morrigan said:

Some of my Apps and plugins weren't showing up in the Marketplace so I just "said it was custom" but now I can't even attempt to associate an app or plugin that is and SHOULD be in the marketplace. Best one to point out that I couldn't find at the time was Fosters "Trophies and Medals" app.

Without the association I doubt that I can update the app since you can't download it anymore direct from the marketplace. I have a few like this that were unfindable in the association process but for sure exist in the marketplace.

We'll look at the possibility of making  the onboarding process load again in the next beta. We've made a few fixes in this area so you should be able to find them in the next beta.

image.png