Any image upload plugins out there?

I need a way to allow my members to easily upload images to my forum but I'd like them to be 3rd party hosted.  I used to run a plugin on Mybb from imgBB that added a button to the post editor that would open an upload window that actually attached the images right to the user's post!  It was pretty sweet, but I can't seem to get it working for IPS.

Does anyone know of an IPS plugin or any 3rd party plugins that would work on IPS 4.4?

• 2 weeks later...

So, no one has ever used something like this?  I tried to contact imgBB and PostImage but no response from either.  Both sites used to have plugins available but neither seem to work in 4.4.10 and I'm sure 4.5!  I could really use this to save disc space from image uploads!

The typical way to do this nowadays is to use store the attachments on a service like Amazon S3, which is supported by Invision Community. You just have to enter your API credentials and everything happens automatically in the background. Those free image hosting services are rather unreliable. The images expire. The service is shut down or requires a license later on. And you need to teach every user how to even get an image into their service and then into the forum post from there. 

1 hour ago, opentype said:

The typical way to do this nowadays is to use store the attachments on a service like Amazon S3, which is supported by Invision Community. You just have to enter your API credentials and everything happens automatically in the background. Those free image hosting services are rather unreliable. The images expire. The service is shut down or requires a license later on. And you need to teach every user how to even get an image into their service and then into the forum post from there. 

Sounds good but also expensive?