Is it possible to TURN OFF star ratings in Downloads?

I looked in the Categories section of Downloads, I can not find a way to disable the Star Rating system. I want to leave the Review part on, where people can write and leave a review, but since I disabled Star Ratings throughout my forum, since 99.9% of people never used it, I don't need it to show in the Downloads section.

disable-ratings.jpg.0aa61e7afd90f262f1f1b89925553d73.jpg

Is this possible?

Thank you.

I just did a test and disabled 'Allow Reviews' and this disabled the display of the Star Rating, but also the ability to leave a review. It's too bad these are linked together in the Downloads section, when on other parts of the forum you can JUST disable Star Ratings. Is there a workaround for this, to just HIDE the display of the Star Ratings in Donwloads?

2 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Nope. The stars comes from the Review system on Downloads.

You can probably try a plugin to "hide" the stars or even edit the templates to remove them.

I just looked for a plugin, couldn't find one unfortunately. Thanks for the reply though. 

With 'Allow Reviews' enabled in the Downloads > Categories section.

I added the following bit of CSS to my custom.css file:

.ipsRating {
    display: none;
}

.ipsRating + span {
    margin-left: -10px;
}

and it got rid of the Star Rating display, and adjusted the placement of "(0 reviews)". You can still write and leave reviews. 

Was is that simple? Can any CSS masters out there confirm if this is ok? Thank you.

Edited by SC36DC