Help site infected by: JS Trojan.Cryxos.205

Hello, everyone

I have a serious problem I am a bitdefender administrator licenses I have since March 20 it turns out that my community that I manage myself as the owner jumps my visitors who have bitdenfeder included with me the following alarm:

Anti virus screen message:
JS: Trojan.Cryxos.205

screenshot:
https://prnt.sc/rjmebg

The case that turns out that a user of this application store requests via DM the creation of a theme for my website that has the color of discord. Well the normal thing is that I believe the subject after I pass it on. In this case, I gave him entrance by creating an account with an entrance to the admin panel, that if he could only create, edit, upload, delete topics, the rest of the options were off, the case that I see that same day this man enters the admin panel these changes:

test Template updated - (app: core - location: global - group: framework - name: misc.css) 2a02:2f0********* 19/03/20 23:44
test Enabled Lenguaje - English (USA) 2a02:2f0********* 19/03/20 23:29

If anyone can tell me why they did that if they later uploaded their own theme that we have running. even though i went to the default theme restore the changes you made. At the moment I do not know if it was or could be the discord application that I bought just this day, March 20. Where you install a new update may be the discord application to update or that change that made this user the question that the website is infected.

We have more than 1000 visits every day we do not want legal problems. please if anyone can help us thanks