Is your ACP Search for forums working OK for you?

PPlanet

Just a question to see if someone is experiencing the same problem as I am. This is mainly for those using 4.4.x.

When I look for a specific subforum via the ACP search field, I can only find those I created before upgrading to 4.4.x. Any newly created subforums after I've upgraded to 4.4.x (in my case I went from 4.3.6 to 4.4.9.2), or any subforums edited after the upgrade, don't show up in the ajax search of the ACP.

Of course these subforums exist and I can access them from the admin and public sides, when I just browse to them.

I've submitted a ticket already but since I have an extremely high amount of subforums they say this is something they can't dig into. So, I'm hoping someone can replicate the problem with a lesser amount of subforums, and in that case IPS may look into it.

My forums just all "disappeared" after modifying the order of two forums from the ACP. They are in the SQL database but totally invisible when browsing. After discovering that I went to the "Get Support" menu in the ACP and was offered to apply a patch for a "forum reordering bug" (I wish I saw it earlier...) Might be related to your problem I guess. I'm going to open a ticket right now. Let us keep in touch with our respective outcomes!

28 minutes ago, SRFA said:

My forums just all "disappeared" after modifying the order of two forums from the ACP. They are in the SQL database but totally invisible when browsing. After discovering that I went to the "Get Support" menu in the ACP and was offered to apply a patch for a "forum reordering bug" (I wish I saw it earlier...) Might be related to your problem I guess. I'm going to open a ticket right now. Let us keep in touch with our respective outcomes!

Yes, IPS is aware of that bug, but it doesn't seem to be related to mine. I can see the forums without problem. Cheers.

Archived