Shopping cart improvements

kmk

Please if we can have these:

1. After put item into the shopping cart, there should be appear the quantity of the selected action. 

2. Ability to set products List view as default. (right now there have alternative to achieve it?) 

3. Ability to selected all products of the category and put all into the shopping cart. 

4. The shopping cart should be appear on the mobilenavbar as notification, and with the mount of selected products. Right now this notification is hide inside of the menu button. 

Thanks

IMG_20200118_182844.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2020 at 12:27 AM, opentype said:

Product bundles can be defined from the product settings in the ACP

459894072_Bildschirmfoto2020-01-21um06_26_10.thumb.png.f4ba60e9c9c52f97dde77545c3426727.png

Hi @opentype this work for you? 🤔

I try to configure it and can't get it to work as I want. What I want is just one click to select all products of a category (20 produts), then go ahead with the checkout process (then I can remove items from the 🛒 ). Is that? 

On 1/21/2020 at 12:08 AM, kmk said:

Please anyone can help me make the List View (products) as default for all members? 

😮

Anyone can make this happen? 

• 3 weeks later...

Bump this topic:

1. Need the quantity number appear in the product page, if the member already selected it to cart. Appear the quantity number is logical because still not finish the checkout process.

2. Ability to set List View as default. 

3. Ability to select all products of the category. In my use case, I want to selected 20 items (all of the same category) then remove one or two, then checkout. VS right now I have to take 18 times selection actions then checkout. 

IMG_20200227_113438.jpg

Archived