Tabbed Forums Index

Adriano Faria

Just bought it , ok nice because it support latest version of ips , but looks similar to Category Tabs by IPS Themes. 

1st category role is Tab ok?

2nd category show as board BUT not as category. Can you fix this? @Adriano Faria

3rd category show as subcategory which is normal. 

Example: 

The tree without mod is this--> Category -> Category -> Board -> SubBoard

Now with mod the tree is this --> Tab -> Board -> SubBoard 

But should be with mod this -> Tab -> Category -> Board -> SubBoard

12 minutes ago, Maxtor said:

but looks similar to Category Tabs by IPS Themes. 

If you read a few posts above yours you will see that I wasn’t aware of this other plugin (or something). Anyway, IPS Marketplace is open. The “idea” of a resource doesn’t belong to a dev. Anyone can release similar resources.

12 minutes ago, Maxtor said:

2nd category show as board BUT not as category. Can you fix this?

I’m not sure what you mean by “board”. If you mean a “forum”, can’t reproduce. This plugin creates programmatically tabs for the root categories. 

3 minutes ago, Maxtor said:

This is excactly what i mean and im looking forward to !!!! please make it!

Sorry. The plugin is as it is. You should have used the support topic to ask your questions before the purchase and not purchase and say “please make it”!

That won’t happen!

36 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

If you read a few posts above yours you will see that I wasn’t aware of this other plugin (or something). Anyway, IPS Marketplace is open. The “idea” of a resource doesn’t belong to a dev. Anyone can release similar resources.

I’m not sure what you mean by “board”. If you mean a “forum”, can’t reproduce. This plugin creates programmatically tabs for the root categories. 

Sorry. The plugin is as it is. You should have used the support topic to ask your questions before the purchase and not purchase and say “please make it”!

That won’t happen!

I can pay more , if you can do it ofcourse let me know. 

It is a very usefull mod , and i dont regret buying, i was looking for that update way long! 

@Adriano Faria also check back in 2018 when i requested the same: 

Archived