Can't log in to ACP after moving to localhost

Maxxius

Hi, I'm trying to move my old 3.4 version to localhost for archiving and some other purposes. I have moved it, updated paths in database. Any tips to make it browsable?

Also I get constant 404 with links that are have fURLs. I'd like to turn them off but I can't get into ACP. 😄

The forum index page loads up, with many errors but loads nonetheless. ACP gives database error once I enter log in details and hit log in.

Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'rows FROM bpi_sessions WHERE running_time > 1573449689' at line 1
 IP Address:  - /forum/admin/index.php?adsess=b65c84713b9831c21f48423ef02dbb5f
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 mySQL query error: SELECT count(*) as rows FROM bpi_sessions WHERE running_time > 1573449689
 .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
 | File                                                                       | Function                                                                      | Line No.          |
 |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|
 | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php                                       | [admin_core_mycp_dashboard].doExecute                                         | 306               |
 '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'

Replace row 365 on the dashboard file,
or original  row

$online	= $this->DB->buildAndFetch( array( 'select' => 'count(*) as rows', 'from' => 'sessions', 'where' => "running_time > {$time}" ) );

with this one

$online	= $this->DB->buildAndFetch( array( 'select' => 'count(*) as rowscount', 'from' => 'sessions', 'where' => "running_time > {$time}" ) );

If this makes it difficult for you, replace your original dashboard file with this one

dashboard.php

Archived