vBulletin Subscriptions

JaiKai

I'm looking to migrate our clubs site from vBulletin and using a test site it's went great so far. 

However the only thing I'm struggling with is migrating our Premium Subscribers. 

How exactly is this done? 

Can't even see a way to manually add a subscription to members. 

20 minutes ago, 300ZX Owners Club said:

I'm looking to migrate our clubs site from vBulletin and using a test site it's went great so far. 

However the only thing I'm struggling with is migrating our Premium Subscribers. 

How exactly is this done? 

Can't even see a way to manually add a subscription to members. 

I am guessing you do have the nexus (Commerce) add on ? if so yes you can but would require manual work, and subscriptions membership setup ready for this to work.

7 minutes ago, 300ZX Owners Club said:

Yes, 

I have setup 2 membership options which show on our site. 

Ok the way to manual add subscriptions is via going to member profile in Admin CP you will see two tabs here click customer view, this provided commence profile and here click add invoice, guessing client has paid so would click paid, and click continue as other field not required, on the next page in right hand corner will see red button called Add click this and see dropdown menu click member subscriptions and select plan from the menu and click add the rest is done.

Any issue please reply and see how can help or if someone else has different way might reply.

Thanks,

I've been looking at the database tables and i think i can create a script to handle all thats needed.

I can see the following tables :

nexus_purchases
nexus_invoices
nexus_member_subscriptions

All thats needed is a script to create/link the purchases, invoices and subscriptions.

I've over 150+ subscriptions so not really want to do this manually.

Most of the information is the same and i can use the first manually created subscription as a template.

Archived