Private blog bug?

Hezeber

I made a private blog and gave access to about 20 members. Then I went in to add someone else to the list and the entire list was gone and replaced with a single entry that said "456", which isn't a user on my forum. Apparently everyone lost access.

Has anything like this ever happened to anyone else? And is there any way to keep a back up list in case it gets wiped again so I don't have to manually select a large list of usernames to give access? If I try entering a pasted list it simply adds the entire list as a single username. 🙁

14 hours ago, Hezeber said:

Has anything like this ever happened to anyone else? And is there any way to keep a back up list in case it gets wiped again so I don't have to manually select a large list of usernames to give access? If I try entering a pasted list it simply adds the entire list as a single username. 🙁

Some options:

• If it's not too difficult to manage, you may want to think about using secondary membergroups.  
  • Customize the blog block and simply list the users in the block for reference

14 hours ago, Hezeber said:

I made a private blog and gave access to about 20 members. Then I went in to add someone else to the list and the entire list was gone and replaced with a single entry that said "456", which isn't a user on my forum. Apparently everyone lost access.

This is a bug.  Please document your steps and submit a ticket to Support.  

Archived