IPB Perpetual license

inis

Just lost my domain after being out sick for awhile and unable to attend to it. After getting back to things and starting over I just found out my perpetual license is no good!?!?!

After thinking that this was no big deal to start over I find out that I've really lost everyone.  I found an old forum post addressing this but am i SOL for being an early adapter and supporting the company early on? I spent some good money with this company, i truly hope I'm not getting the shaft here.

1 hour ago, inis said:

Just lost my domain after being out sick for awhile and unable to attend to it. After getting back to things and starting over I just found out my perpetual license is no good!?!?!

After thinking that this was no big deal to start over I find out that I've really lost everyone.  I found an old forum post addressing this but am i SOL for being an early adapter and supporting the company early on? I spent some good money with this company, i truly hope I'm not getting the shaft here.

They will convert you.  You can even get up to a year credit.  But no, you can't get it all for free anymore. At least not all the things you would want (basic add ons).  I had 3 lifetime licenses.

Archived