Image Upload Failed - Now can't upload anything

Brainy S.

I tried importing arguably too many images into a gallery and now all image uploads, including things like trying to upload profile pics, now fail.

I've cleaned out cache, have plenty of free Linux disk space, and I even deleted that gallery, but I'm wondering is there something else I can do such as cleaning out a particular folder in the file structure? (if so, I am not sure where to go. I saw the successful uploads in ./uploads/monthly_2019_09 but trying to clear those successful uploads from that batch for the gallery I deleted out didn't make any difference)

One weird thing is I can upload pics, if the pics were already previously uploaded!

The System Log shows the following every time I try to upload and I get an Upload Failed:

#0 /var/www/html/system/File/File.php(367): IPS\_File::validateUpload(Array, Array, NULL)
#1 /var/www/html/system/Helpers/Form/Upload.php(700): IPS\_File::createFromUploads('gallery_Images', NULL, Array, NULL, NULL, 0, Object(Closure), NULL, true)
#2 /var/www/html/system/Helpers/Form/Upload.php(274): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Upload->processUploads()
#3 /var/www/html/applications/gallery/modules/front/gallery/submit.php(495): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Upload->__construct('images', Array, true, Array, Object(Closure))
#4 /var/www/html/applications/gallery/modules/front/gallery/submit.php(65): IPS\gallery\modules\front\gallery\_submit->chooseImagesForm(Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly), Array)
#5 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\gallery\modules\front\gallery\_submit->manage()
#6 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /var/www/html/index.php(15): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Archived