Oblivion dark theme with blue focus

Pete T

36 minutes ago, Maxtor said:

Screenshot_3.png.758f6dfa1ce2308bef92def176f6ee1e.png

as you can see the categories are saperated with commas, and for members its difficult to find categories. if its lineup in columns its easier. can you do that? @Pete T

Oh sorry for moment i thought talking about something else yes i can make update so have look easier for your members find category like this

Screenshot_14.png

5 minutes ago, Maxtor said:

screenshot is not working! im waiting for update! @Pete T

Yeah noticed I log off my desktop but I get update before weekend but can send me screenshot of the theme purcase to my PM so I can add you to the file, then will not need rebuy the theme again.

17 hours ago, Pete T said:

Yeah noticed I log off my desktop but I get update before weekend but can send me screenshot of the theme purcase to my PM so I can add you to the file, then will not need rebuy the theme again.

On 7/6/2019 at 1:24 PM, Maxtor said:

Hello,im interested about this theme but i need a small request. Can you lineup subcategories like the photo : (in 3 or 4 columns) @Pete T

I can buy it instantly , if columns show as mention in this topic! @Pete T

otherwise i cant use this theme. 

• 3 months later...

I know you took this over but it needs a big re-do with the css files, Lot's and lot's of css are duplicated so to add to the custom.css is annoying as there is like 3-4 it needs to ignore before it reads the custom.css

The store has images linked to coverfriends website

.cPayment_visa {

background: url(https://coverfriends.org/uploads/set_resources_147/25c7da8f03d0d6ae55d3be3353eb0ca9_visa.png);

}

for all the card types, I tried to override that in custom css but the default css for this theme has it set multiple ways so my images are sitting on top of loads of others JCdesign added from his own website

18 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

I know you took this over but it needs a big re-do with the css files, Lot's and lot's of css are duplicated so to add to the custom.css is annoying as there is like 3-4 it needs to ignore before it reads the custom.css

The store has images linked to coverfriends website

.cPayment_visa {

background: url(https://coverfriends.org/uploads/set_resources_147/25c7da8f03d0d6ae55d3be3353eb0ca9_visa.png);

}

for all the card types, I tried to override that in custom css but the default css for this theme has it set multiple ways so my images are sitting on top of loads of others JCdesign added from his own website

I am working on this as part my plans clean up past code that not needed.

Archived