Gallery: Moving Images

AlexWright

Hi all,

For gallery, members have asked about moving images between albums. So far, I can only find this as a moderator function, and even that appears broken (when moving images between albums, only the moderators' own albums are shown). Is there a way to enable it so that members can move images between their own albums without being moderators and able to move other's images?

Thanks!

6 hours ago, AlexWright said:

I can only find this as a moderator function, and even that appears broken (when moving images between albums, only the moderators' own albums are shown).

Double-check that your moderator has global permissions for the Gallery.  

If you can confirm the bug, please submit a ticket. 

6 hours ago, AlexWright said:

Is there a way to enable it so that members can move images between their own albums without being moderators and able to move other's images?

I believe you're asking about two different situations:

• A user can move images from Album A to Album B, and he owns both albums.  This is not possible, but you're welcome to suggest this in Feedback.  
  • A user can move images from Album A to Album C, and he does not own Album C.  This is not possible, and I don't think you actually want this situation to exist because then users can move their images anywhere.  

37 minutes ago, Joel R said:

Double-check that your moderator has global permissions for the Gallery.  

If you can confirm the bug, please submit a ticket. 

I believe you're asking about two different situations:

• A user can move images from Album A to Album B, and he owns both albums.  This is not possible, but you're welcome to suggest this in Feedback.  
  • A user can move images from Album A to Album C, and he does not own Album C.  This is not possible, and I don't think you actually want this situation to exist because then users can move their images anywhere.  

Hmm, I'll submit a ticket then. And yes, first of those scenarios. From Album A to Album B when they own both.

Archived