Can someone help me read this error?

Soluna16

My site just went down and for the first time ever I can't even access the admin panel.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function inGroup() on null in /homepages/22/d460868392/htdocs/cfbhc/init.php(867) : eval()'d code:45 Stack trace: #0 /homepages/22/d460868392/htdocs/cfbhc/system/Log/Log.php(107): IPS\linkedaccounts_hook_la_getAccounts::loggedIn() #1 /homepages/22/d460868392/htdocs/cfbhc/init.php(938): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Call to ...', 'uncaught_except...') #2 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error)) #3 {main} thrown in /homepages/22/d460868392/htdocs/cfbhc/init.php(867) : eval()'d code on line 45

How would I go about fixing this?

18 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

The error says it’s something on my Linked Account app. Post on its support topic. I’ll take a look tomorrow. 

Also, make sure you’re using the latest version from Marketplace. I don’t see a download from you in 2019 for this app.

Thanks. I would but I literally cannot access the site at all.

27 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

If you have FTP access, then access and go to folder applications/linkedaccounts/hooks/ and delete the file la_getAccounts. 

Thanks for all the help! Did this and now I'm getting

An error occurred (500 Error)

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

Archived