Make button be "centered"

Fierce God

How can i make this button centered?

<center><ul class="ipsToolList ipsToolList_horizontal ipsClearfix ipsSpacer_both">
  <br />
<li class="ipsToolList_primaryAction" style="margin-center:0px;">
    <a class="ipsButton ipsButton_veryLarge ipsButton_important ipsButton_fullWidth" href="/reviews/request-a-content-channel-to-be-reviewed-by-the-community/" title="Request Channel Review">Request Channel Review</a>
</li>
</ul></center>

it's what you see on this page - https://www.fierceteam.com/portal/

thanks in advance if anyone can help

Screenshot.thumb.png.ee9b8f0368f19456e2dc286ebd8187f4.png

The placement comes from a “float” declaration attached to the <li> element. I would probably start by stripping most of that code. You really only want the Link (<a></a>). Everything else is unnecessary. 

That code is also sitting in a grid, which also affects the placement. But that is outside of the code you are showing. 

ok, gonna tweak it some and show what i got

thank you for helping 

ok, so i stripped it 

got this

<center><a class="ipsButton ipsButton_veryLarge ipsButton_important ipsButton_fullWidth" href="/reviews/request-a-content-channel-to-be-reviewed-by-the-community/" title="Request Channel Review">Request Channel Review</a></center>

that centered it, but now i have a long centered button

lol, how to make it smaller? what part of the code is the sizing?

1896551105_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.6bb31b5f4dcbc3bf215120e35364c2a4.png

So i am looking to put three of these buttons, all with different text and links, in the three boxes shown

when i moved the block to test what it would look like, it was still too long......so i am guessing i would size the actual button by the code? right?

1583971997_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.c9c7d3a61e81d34b44e34f37f1dd9813.png

<center><a class="ipsButton ipsButton_veryLarge ipsButton_important" href="/reviews/request-a-content-channel-to-be-reviewed-by-the-community/" title="Request Channel Review">Request Channel Review</a></center>

Perfect and many thanks

2002308080_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.e02e9932bd6d9e11f411c2875ec3f80b.png

Archived