Top of page button

yameth

Am I the only one missing a " Go to Top of Page" link at the the bottom of every page?

I'm using a slightly customized default theme and I would like this function especially for desktops as there is a lot of scrolling needed to go up on the feed and forum pages.

Is there such a function and I'm missing its presence?

This is a missing feature. It has been requested to add a "Go to Top button" in the past (I was one of the requesters), but unfortunately it was not considered to be important enough.

In the meantime, maybe these plugins can help you (although I do not know if they work with the latest version of IPS):

• 2 months later...
On 11/5/2018 at 10:09 AM, MMXII said:

This is a missing feature. It has been requested to add a "Go to Top button" in the past (I was one of the requesters), but unfortunately it was not considered to be important enough.

In the meantime, maybe these plugins can help you (although I do not know if they work with the latest version of IPS):

I can't see some of the links there and the one I can see says it's not compatible with 4.3 - does anyone else have links to solutions as my mobile device users are pestering me! 😉

Archived