How to disable images in gallery download

Fawk

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2018 at 10:20 PM, bfarber said:

Users can simply right click the image and save it, so removing or blocking a download link really doesn't prevent much.

That said, there's no group option to stop downloads presently.

Thanks. The image that I download via right click is not the original size and that is fine. I don't have a problem with people downloading the images, I have a problem with people downloading the original size.

• 1 month later...
On 10/25/2018 at 2:30 AM, Fawk said:

Thanks. The image that I download via right click is not the original size and that is fine. I don't have a problem with people downloading the images, I have a problem with people downloading the original size.

Yes, and this is a problem if your community is Gallery based like mine. We need more control over this files.

On 10/25/2018 at 9:56 AM, bfarber said:

Understood - we will take a look at providing some more control for this functionality in an upcoming release.

Please, add more permissions control in the gallery files, I really need a way to block the full-size image download from Gallery, and, if is possible block completely the image download. So, the members only can see the images inside the board. Also, the downloaded images don't have the watermark.

Archived