End user guide

Iann

I tried searching, but is there a features guide tailored for the end users? We finally upgraded from 3.x and my users are starting to freak out. We are a bunch of older car guys and some may need some hand holding lol. I am not having any issues as I have been in IT for 20+ years but most of my club members are not IT guys...

15 hours ago, Iann said:

I tried searching, but is there a features guide tailored for the end users? We finally upgraded from 3.x and my users are starting to freak out. We are a bunch of older car guys and some may need some hand holding lol. I am not having any issues as I have been in IT for 20+ years but most of my club members are not IT guys...

You'll need to create your own.  IPS doesn't ship with any help guide.  

Just remember to sympathize with your members, be encouraging, and explain the why.  

Thanks I was hoping someone may have done one already 🙂 Me and one of the other admins may have to start working on one. I hear you on encouraging them and the why part. We held off as long as we could because of how well it was working for us. I just was afraid of hackers and no more security support. I have been the "IT" guy for the club for the last 10 years and most of time it has been hands off 🙂

9 hours ago, DawPi said:

Yeah but that is more for us admins not the everyday users / members. 😞

• 5 months later...
On 9/8/2018 at 3:54 PM, Iann said:

Thanks I was hoping someone may have done one already 🙂 Me and one of the other admins may have to start working on one. I hear you on encouraging them and the why part. We held off as long as we could because of how well it was working for us. I just was afraid of hackers and no more security support. I have been the "IT" guy for the club for the last 10 years and most of time it has been hands off 🙂

Yeah but that is more for us admins not the everyday users / members. 😞

Did you ever come up with a solution, or find some resources you could use? I'm looking to do the same thing.

Archived