Deal Topics (Support)

Allow members to share deals/bargains using topics. Set a normal/msrp price, deal price and a link where to purchase.

v1 Features:

• Displays deal bar at the top of the first topic with deal price and buy button.
  • Select which forums can support deal topics.
  • Select which forums require deal details be filled out.
  • Select which member groups can view and add deal topics.
  • Set a custom currency symbol.

• 5 months later...

1. Translable for other language? 

2. Work with commerce, fee etc? 

3. Can be added more custom fields? 

4. Sorting options? 

5. Can pay for sticky on 1,2,3,4,5 positions? 

I interest offer to my community a marketplace basic forums format, will be added more features? 

On 12/25/2018 at 6:00 PM, kmk said:

1. Translable for other language? 

2. Work with commerce, fee etc? 

3. Can be added more custom fields? 

4. Sorting options? 

5. Can pay for sticky on 1,2,3,4,5 positions? 

I interest offer to my community a marketplace basic forums format, will be added more features? 

1. All langauge text should be covered in langauge files.

2. No integration with Commerce.

3. Only fixed fields.

4. No.

5. Can you clarify?

Usually I would save these suggestions for future versions but there's been no sales in the ips marketplace so far and there just doesn't seem to be any real demand for this plugin. So probably not something that will receive new features.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/8/2019 at 12:33 AM, Louis-Alexander Desire said:

Would it be possible to have the msrp and deal price appear on the topic when listing the forums? And maybe calculated the percentage? I don't mind paying extra 🙂 

PM me if you need any custom work done for this. Support for the forum will require some work and a new hook point. The percentage calculation is probably something I can provide a template edit now if you wanted.

• 5 months later...
On 1/1/2019 at 5:58 PM, Mike John said:

Usually I would save these suggestions for future versions but there's been no sales in the ips marketplace so far and there just doesn't seem to be any real demand for this plugin. So probably not something that will receive new features.

There's been no sales, because need more features to make it more attractive. You can proactively show to users the plugin is interesting.... 

In my case I decided no purchase because I worry purchasing a plugin that's will no more support and features can be added... 

30 minutes ago, kmk said:

There's been no sales, because need more features to make it more attractive. You can proactively show to users the plugin is interesting.... 

In my case I decided no purchase because I worry purchasing a plugin that's will no more support and features can be added... 

It's more the views that tell me that there's not as much interest for this compared to similar sized v1 plugins released around the same time. I'm sorry, I wish I could add every requested feature for all my apps and plugins but I kinda have prioritize what's in demand the most.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2021 at 10:34 PM, Emediate said:

Am I missing something? Filling in the deal link but nothing displays once posted?

The plugin assumes there's at least a msrp price before adding the deal template. But if your not using the price component, I've released an update that will display just the link.

• 1 year later...