Reputation score ?

bearback

When a post or topic is deleted or hidden and the members have Reputation points on that post or topic, is it possible to automatically remove the  Reputation points received and reduce the members  Reputation overall score.

Thank you

I have changed some of the Reactions award reputation points, some from plus 1 to zero, when the member reputation level recount option in the ACP is used. shouldn't it recalculate the members score using the new  reputation points I have set. The member reputation level score does not reduce and stays the same.

Is this right ? I am sure it should correct the award score ?

2 hours ago, bearback said:

I have changed some of the Reactions award reputation points, some from plus 1 to zero, when the member reputation level recount option in the ACP is used. shouldn't it recalculate the members score using the new  reputation points I have set. The member reputation level score does not reduce and stays the same.

Is this right ? I am sure it should correct the award score ?

View a member profile in the ACP and hit the dropdown on reputation. There's a link to recount all.

12 hours ago, AlexWright said:

View a member profile in the ACP and hit the dropdown on reputation. There's a link to recount all.

yes I tried that option, does not seem to take into account deleted content or when you change the  Reactions award reputation points.

Archived