Manage Validating Members from Mod CP

Faqole

• 5 weeks later...

There's a huge need for this as going into ACP and not having Moderators be able to approve members is tedious.

However, being able to have some information to actually base an approval decision on is pretty essential if this approval is not merely a rubber stamp based solely on the user name one sees.

For me this is as follows:

A) Being able to see the IP address and basic standard geolocation information that it shows you in ACP/Members.

B) Being able to see if there are any other accounts that have used that IP address.

Even if this were in the form of an alert that another member has used this IP address and a simple display of the geolocation info, the actual IP being listed wouldn't matter so much. It wouldn't have to be clickable, etc. But if it also named which member(s) this IP has been used on that would help a ton.

If it did this, I would buy it in a heartbeat, but since I have to check these things for approval (for example, to catch banned users re-applying) I can't use it in its current form.

On 7/24/2018 at 10:05 PM, Brainy S. said:

There's a huge need for this as going into ACP and not having Moderators be able to approve members is tedious.

However, being able to have some information to actually base an approval decision on is pretty essential if this approval is not merely a rubber stamp based solely on the user name one sees.

For me this is as follows:

A) Being able to see the IP address and basic standard geolocation information that it shows you in ACP/Members.

B) Being able to see if there are any other accounts that have used that IP address.

Even if this were in the form of an alert that another member has used this IP address and a simple display of the geolocation info, the actual IP being listed wouldn't matter so much. It wouldn't have to be clickable, etc. But if it also named which member(s) this IP has been used on that would help a ton.

If it did this, I would buy it in a heartbeat, but since I have to check these things for approval (for example, to catch banned users re-applying) I can't use it in its current form.

I just noticed this post. I can add the ip beneath the username. 

• 6 months later...
10 hours ago, SJ77 said:

what happened to this. I think I need it.

I have 127 pages of members not yet validated.

The owner has left building app/plugins for ips but i have taken over all the files but there small issue with me official taken over the files here so i sort you out privately 

Screenshot_20.thumb.png.e08e9cc534291f255b34daa3e57404c6.png

the long list of there files they sent me.

Archived