Suggestion for Homepage/pagebuilder

DustyDevil

just an idea maybe the ability to add more  columns how you want it  and maybe more of a homepage layout and design option specially  for people that have no knowledge of html ect.

That way you can have say like a 4 column home page instead of just having a 3 or even the ability to make a homepage just like some of the gaming wordpress themes or php nuke or fusion 

Just a idea what about having the set Columns but you can place them into rows Now I know ips4 and wordpress are Different types of cms's if you have a look of https://www.wpbeaverbuilder.com/ its a plugin for wordpress that allows you to crate unlimited rows and Different types of Columns now I know you guys are Smart as hell but I think you guys could Create something like this in the Page builder don't get me wrong the page builder is amazing but the layout is not the way I would like it  just an idea for you guys 

Just now, AlexWright said:

They aren't if you know what you're doing with php, html, and css. Just make a custom template.

Ah well that's why suggestion for the page builder for people like me Not great with php html and css

I just think With a More customizable pages system ect as iv put above  people wont have to use word press take PUBG website they use something else as main home page and just forums if they had a better page builder it could all be one thing yes I know you can customize with custom html .css ect but it would be nice for page builder to via pagebuilder ect

Archived