Account activation problem

Roddan

If you have also changed the URL of your site, or the folder in which your site will be in (for example moved it from a subfolder into root), then you will also need to change the site URL within your conf_global.php file. You should do this prior to running the support tool in the steps above

From the Help Guide: 

we recommend that you put our software in the root directory, however, it will work in any directory.  

After editing the conf_global.php file, you would need to move the files to the root also, then log into the admincp and run the support tool to clear the cache.

If you have any trouble doing so, please submit a support ticket in our client area here 

9 hours ago, Rhett said:

we recommend that you put our software in the root directory, however, it will work in any directory.  

After editing the conf_global.php file, you would need to move the files to the root also, then log into the admincp and run the support tool to clear the cache.

If you have any trouble doing so, please submit a support ticket in our client area here 

Hmm I did so. Let me try again :)

Edit: I cannot login to AdminCP. It puts the link as /forum/ and I can't remove /forum/ from the TAB to login

Archived