query error

Luis Manson

Hello, im posting here because my license expired long time ago, but since Im about to move to another software and decided to do some cleaning before the migration....

I filtered "validating" members who never came back after 2016, Im about to move them to another group and got an SQL error:

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `gacore_members` AS `core_members` LEFT JOIN `gacore_pfields_content` AS `core_pfields_content` ON core_members.member_id=core_pfields_content.member_id WHERE last_visit BETWEEN 978307200 AND 1420156799 AND member_posts=0 AND ( v.lost_pass=0 AND v.forgot_security=0 AND v.vid IS NOT NULL )

The query complains about "v.lost_pass"  not existing, but it is in the validating table... any one knows how to fix this?

8 hours ago, Luis Manson said:

Hello, im posting here because my license expired long time ago, but since Im about to move to another software and decided to do some cleaning before the migration....

I filtered "validating" members who never came back after 2016, Im about to move them to another group and got an SQL error:

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `gacore_members` AS `core_members` LEFT JOIN `gacore_pfields_content` AS `core_pfields_content` ON core_members.member_id=core_pfields_content.member_id WHERE last_visit BETWEEN 978307200 AND 1420156799 AND member_posts=0 AND ( v.lost_pass=0 AND v.forgot_security=0 AND v.vid IS NOT NULL )

The query complains about "v.lost_pass"  not existing, but it is in the validating table... any one knows how to fix this?

I would recommend upgrading your community to the latest version, this issue was fixed over a year ago.

Archived