Downloads Store Comission Flexibility

MarianHärtel

Hello,

I am looking for more flexibility with the commission for IP.Downloads. It would be important to have different commission terms per category and different comission per usergroup/user like to say "Comission is 0 for user X until Date Y".

As much as I know there is no plugin able to change this, so I'd be interested to hear if there is a developer able to do this and who could give me a quote on the price point.

13 minutes ago, MarianHärtel said:

Joel, not but actualy I also do not really see how this would solve the situation to charge my sellers different amounts of comission for putting their files into my download section?

I could probably do this for you, A but like this but for commission instead and just one amount to enter for each category

Untitled7.png.2b594a821f83c1e6603d070b41

7 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

I could probably do this for you, A but like this but for commission instead and just one amount to enter for each category

Untitled7.png.2b594a821f83c1e6603d070b41

Hi, great lets talk about this. One comission per category already would be great. Something like X percent commission for the first 3 month or so would be super. Let me know per PN who much you would charge for this or, if you think this would be something for other people to be interested, if you need a little concept as exchange.

Archived