Block Manager

Dragoris

There should not be much of a restriction there. My first suggestion was going to be "quickly test on the default theme" but you've already tried that. I do not think the language pack will have any effect although if its practical you could switch to the English one temporarily.

For the moment: temporarily remove any block from the right hand side, just one. Now try adding something else there (the one you wanted to have anyway hence this topic) , does it work with that ? if so then try to put the 'temporarily removed' one back.

29 minutes ago, AndyF said:

There should not be much of a restriction there. My first suggestion was going to be "quickly test on the default theme" but you've already tried that. I do not think the language pack will have any effect although if its practical you could switch to the English one temporarily.

For the moment: temporarily remove any block from the right hand side, just one. Now try adding something else there (the one you wanted to have anyway hence this topic) , does it work with that ? if so then try to put the 'temporarily removed' one back.

Nope, it did not work. But I created a page with "pages" and now I can use it, but now I don't see my categories/forums. 
 AApM1xg.png 

13 minutes ago, Dragoris said:

But I created a page with "pages" and now I can use it, but now I don't see my categories/forums. 

Because there are none on that page. It’s just an empty page when you create it. 

You might want to open a support ticket for things like the sidebar issue. It’s really impossible to tell what is going on from a screenshot, but probably only takes a minute with ACP access from the IPS staff. 

Archived