Warning: users not approved can post!

Jibeji

I have an ongoing support issue being looked at for the same problem. Im actually relieved I am not alone.

Ive had members appear in my members list without going through the validation process. Quite worrying but I am hoping a resolution is found soon.

10 hours ago, Pyrotechnic said:

I have an ongoing support issue being looked at for the same problem. Im actually relieved I am not alone.

Ive had members appear in my members list without going through the validation process. Quite worrying but I am hoping a resolution is found soon.

Same issue that started at 4.2.1, I turned off "Quick Register" just in case and have not seen the problem again. Simply not sure if that helps though. 

I seem to have tried every possible way, changing email servers, captcha and a whole host of settings. However, I am glad the issue has been acknowledged and quite happy for IPS to do what they do and solve it. I have a couple of red error messages that keep coming up when I log into the members area so don't want to make matters worse. 

In relation to the front end and members making posts, I don't think I have any issues at all, my members seem to love the new software. :) 

• Management
On 29/07/2017 at 5:39 AM, tnn said:

Same issue that started at 4.2.1, I turned off "Quick Register" just in case and have not seen the problem again. Simply not sure if that helps though. 

Did you upgrade from 4.2.0 or 4.1.19?

Archived