StaffDirectory perfomance issue

Numbered

File: applications/core/sources/StaffDirectory/Group.php, line: 189

\IPS\Db::i()->select( '*', 'core_members', array( 'member_group_id=? OR FIND_IN_SET( ?, mgroup_others )', $child->type_id, $child->type_id ), 'name' )

This request create very heavy sql request. We have 5kk users, more than 60 groups and a lot of they has secondary groups. FIND_IN_SET command lock all forum sql table for searching. You may test them. More than.. result of them is not put to cache (why?)... Or it's mine problem? Otherwise I am very want for you optimization of this.

Just now, ZakRhyno said:

It may be best to sent a ticket in so IPB can look at the issue in more details. This form is mostly for giving feedback on the topic.

I can't provide access for our IPS installation. So, ticket is not better than this topic. I think, topic is better for community share and discuss about correct solution.

6 minutes ago, Upgradeovec said:

I can't provide access for our IPS installation. So, ticket is not better than this topic. I think, topic is better for community share and discuss about correct solution.

Sometimes they can ask for logs and such but that all given via the tickets. As this forms is for Feedback and not the community it best to post it in the community area.

Archived