Leaderboard problem

marklcfc

It's been going on for months now. The leaderboard simply doesn't work on my forum. When I click leaderboard the page hangs, it will hang for minutes then I'll give up. I'll click leaderboard again and it'll load but it'll say There are no results to show for popular content.

leaderboard.thumb.png.9a2f7baa82fe839be08c65f0a0d8233b.png

Changing to week, the same happens again. The page hangs, I click leaderboard again try loading by week it loads but again - There are no results to show for popular content.

Something is seriously wrong and I've submitted numerous tickets to Invision but no one has any idea and just direct me to my host now but they don't have a clue. No other forum seems to have this issue, what could it be?

Also, half hour after I turned it off I still have the leaderboard processes going on in show mysql processes

10294	mysite	localhost	my_forum	Execute	2755	Sending data	/*IPS\core\modules\front\discover\_popular::leaderboard:66*/ SELECT class_type_id_hash, total_rep FR	0.000
11055	mysite	localhost	my_forum	Execute	2681	Sending data	/*IPS\core\modules\front\discover\_popular::leaderboard:66*/ SELECT class_type_id_hash, total_rep FR

Archived