DesignzShop themes

Roth Heim

Has anyone purchased a theme from this company before?  I bought a theme for $35 and they dont let you use it until your account is approved and you register the licensing.  Its been like a week and my account still hasn't been approved, did a little looking on the website and there really isn't anything on the site since January. I tried contacting them with no response.  Has anybody else ordered through this place and if so any explanation as to whats going on?  Only reason I ask is because the website is affiliated with Invision as the transaction for the forum theme was done through Invision.  Any help would be great thanks

That PM above was sent when you purchased your theme. Please respond to that pm and I will be glad to assist you..

There's a bug by the way in commerce when a purchase of 0 dollars is involved. Those transactions were not being handled correctly. One of the reasons you got sent a pm immediately after purchase here at IPB. That's fixed now in 4.1.19.

Hello,

I've looked for your IPB username and can't find it. have only 2 pending invoices. Could you please read your pm here at IPB I sent you. The way to get to that is at the top of the page there's an envelope. It should have a number by it also. I have instructions in that for you. Basically click the product link and register it. I seee you are pretty new here so you may of missed the pm feature at the top I believe. If you already registered the theme through the link provided in the marketplace ad, please pm me back who you registered as and your email you registered with.

Thank you Roth Helm

DesignzShop

Archived