Reason for Edit CSS/HTML coding help

Riksa

OK...this is your third topic on this one. I think it's clear that what you want isn't actually clear :D

I'm going to try to get this clarified fully....

1. You want to display the "Reason for edit" field when an Administrator/Moderator edits a post. Is that correct - yes or no?
  2. Do you want the same restriction placed on the resulting "Edited just now by xxxxxx" that then appears after a post is edited? Yes (only admins/moderators can see the reason the post was edited) or no (all users can see the reason the post was edited)

35 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

OK...this is your third topic on this one. I think it's clear that what you want isn't actually clear :D

I'm going to try to get this clarified fully....

1. You want to display the "Reason for edit" field when an Administrator/Moderator edits a post. Is that correct - yes or no?
  2. Do you want the same restriction placed on the resulting "Edited just now by xxxxxx" that then appears after a post is edited? Yes (only admins/moderators can see the reason the post was edited) or no (all users can see the reason the post was edited)

Excuse me with these new messages, but I can not really explain in more detail, but I'll try. Sorry my bad english

Yes, only the system administrator to write a "Reason for edit", and the user can only edit, but does not tell the reason.

You want to display the "Reason for edit" field when an Administrator / Moderator edits a post. Is that correct - yes or no? -> YES

2 hours ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Right, figured out how to do both of them so am going to try to turn the changes needed in to a plugin as the first one currently appears to require a file edit. I'll take a closer look over the weekend.

Thank you Nathan Explosion when you spend your time and familiarize yourself with to make changes :) 

and the answer to the previous. Yes, I have read the thread :)

6 minutes ago, sweethoney said:

yea but if the picture was in English it would make more sense of what he is saying

Which is why I sought the clarificiation, and got the clatification, which you then didn't read when you read the topic.....hence my comment. Sheesh.

I'll be going direct to MarketPlace with this one once done...no need for some testing @Riksa (well, I hope not :D )

@Riksa - update for you: plugin is done, I'm testing it a bit more today (I almost uploaded it to Marketplace last night but decided to wait until this morning......good idea, in the end, as there were a few issues I hadn't spotted while tired :D

If all goes well this evening, I'll put it up tonight - otherwise it will be tomorrow during the day.

1 hour ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Sheesh.

WHEN I UPLOAD IT TO THE MARKTEPLACE I WILL PUT A LINK UP.

As it stands right now, I'm not in a position to upload it - when I am, then it will be uploaded. No sooner.

If you want it now, go and ask someone else to develop it.

Excuse me, but now that you are angry man :( The idea is not to rush, I just wanted to ask when it will be available

Archived