Error -200 When Uploading 2.4GB File using IP Downloads App

techjunkie

Hello All,

I purchased & installed the IPS Download Add-On Successfully. I have added other file smaller than 2GB file with no problem. But when I upload a 2GB+ file I keep getting this "error -200 there was a problem with processing the uploaded file" I double checked my php config.  I seem to have all of the settings correct. I just can't find whats making it fail. I keeps failing at 89%... Super Frustrating! Looked in error logs and didn't see anything.  I have attached screen shots. Any Suggestions?

This is what I have....

Upload File Size of ZIP 2.6GB

I am running a VPS...
CENTOS 6.8 x86_64 virtuozzo – srv
WHM 60.0 (build 17)

PHP.INI Config File Settings...
max_execution_time 90
max_input_time 1200
upload_max_filesize 6000012390
post_max_size 6000012390
memory_limit -1

2016-11-14_12-25-51.png

2016-11-14_12-26-40.png

Couple guesses.

How much memory do you have on the server? Even though you have no memory limit set for PHP you still have the physical server memory to deal with (specifically how much is not in use and available to use for this process)

Create a smaller zip file size of something or other. 2.4 gig, 2.2 gig, 2.0 gig. And then see where it fails.

The 200 error thing is a little strange but signs point to this being a server problem at frst glance.

Otherwise I(others) will need to look at the code and see if there is a limit somewhere. I'll see if I have a giant file around I can test locally with.

2 hours ago, techjunkie said:

Hello All,

I purchased & installed the IPS Download Add-On Successfully. I have added other file smaller than 2GB file with no problem. But when I upload a 2GB+ file I keep getting this "error -200 there was a problem with processing the uploaded file" I double checked my php config.  I seem to have all of the settings correct. I just can't find whats making it fail. I keeps failing at 89%... Super Frustrating! Looked in error logs and didn't see anything.  I have attached screen shots. Any Suggestions?

This is what I have....

Upload File Size of ZIP 2.6GB

I am running a VPS...
CENTOS 6.8 x86_64 virtuozzo – srv
WHM 60.0 (build 17)

PHP.INI Config File Settings...
max_execution_time 90
max_input_time 1200
upload_max_filesize 6000012390
post_max_size 6000012390
memory_limit -1

2016-11-14_12-25-51.png

2016-11-14_12-26-40.png

Apache? What is your LimitRequestBody set at?

8 minutes ago, Flitterkill said:

For fun, disable Suhosin, then give it a try. There *might* be a few possible vars there crashing it out. Easier to disable and test than to alter the settings one by one. If it works with Suhosin disabled you've got the thing and just need to tweak as needed.

How would I disable Suhosin in WHM/Cpanel? Would I have to remove via Easy Apache 3

20 minutes ago, Flitterkill said:

http://cpanelplesk.com/disable-suhosin/

For the record, some of your Suhosin settings are way way low but let's just disable Suhosin for now and see if it flies; like I said, much easier doing this than hitting s the vars one by one.

I added the following in the php.ini file... Saved... & Restarted Apache... Now Trying Upload again.

[suhosin]
; Misc Options
suhosin.simulation = On
[On indicates disabled, Off indicates enabled]

Sorry, looks like this one is going to be tougher. If you havent already, submit a support request - you're paying for it!

Are you saving the files locally or do you havethem going elsewhere (Amazon S3, etc...)?

Also, edit the Downloads file category you have these going into and check under the Submissions tab. Make sure you don't have a file size limit set there.

@Flitterkill Yeah I tried everything including your help, I will open a support ticket. I am saving them locally. Is there an option for the IPS Download app to point to a link hosted elsewhere and keep track of the downloads? Example... if I host the file on my google drive, but put the download link to that file in the Downloads section to keep track of how many people are downloading?

8 minutes ago, TDBF said:

What is your LimitRequestBody in Apache set at? This setting could be causing you to hit the 2gig limit. I would check its value first before submitting a support ticket.

I searched httpd.conf file located /usr/local/apache/conf in cpanel, but did not see a setting under "LimitRequestBody" Would there be a reason why it's not in there? 

8 minutes ago, techjunkie said:

I searched httpd.conf file located /usr/local/apache/conf in cpanel, but did not see a setting under "LimitRequestBody" Would there be a reason why it's not in there? 

If LimitRequestBody isn't there then it will default to 0, which means unlimited but, there is actually a 2gig upload limit there.

I'm not sure why you are trying to upload this via http when ftp would be a better solution here. Just upload it via FTP and do some jiggery pokery via the IP Downloads database to get the upload file to match.

Archived