Links to Member Profiles and PM's showing as status updates

jucs

There are no links to any member profiles by clicking on their name or profile picture. On my other forum, it works. It is like something got turned off on the forums. No pop up box for member details because no link is active (their name is not an active link to go there).   Is this feature turned off on the one forum?  Where would that be if so?

One of my mods also stated that if they send a PM it shows up in their status updates which is goofy.  Is this a bug or feature and how do I turn it off?  

Thank you!

If a member group doesn't have permissions to view the profiles, name and the avatar won't be shown as links.

7 minutes ago, jucs said:

One of my mods also stated that if they send a PM it shows up in their status updates which is goofy.  Is this a bug or feature and how do I turn it off?  

Are you sure that they're sending PMs and not Status Updates?

28 minutes ago, Daniel F said:

If a member group doesn't have permissions to view the profiles, name and the avatar won't be shown as links.

Are you sure that they're sending PMs and not Status Updates?

I think you are right about that. ^_^  

I am an admin and I had admin as a secondary group for some odd reason and once I took that off it worked for me again on seeing profiles.

Thank you!

Archived